Design trends will change but a functional layout will always look good!
Most Common Kitchen Mistakes
- Wasted steps – create compact step saving working area
- Aisles too tight – At least 42 inches wide for ease of movement
- Not considering size/direction of doors – fridges, cabinets
- Overloaded/Oversized islands, sometimes peninsula works better than island
- Not properly anticipating storage and cabinet organizational needs – inserts and dividers create function
- Forgetting the people space needed to function
- Impulse design decisions – you bring home samples, and want to see them all in the space but they do not work
- Not getting professional help in designing a space that works for you and your family’s needs
Come see our showroom for all the latest in kitchen design and organization!